Let's develop a strategy for your specific interest - new to yoga, injury recovery, depression, anxiety or illness. The process looks like this:
1. Listen to your concerns.
2. Assess areas of comfort and discomfort.
3. Set intentions - establish what you want to accomplish given your lifestyle.
4. Plan - create a plan of practice to meet your intentions.
5. Practice - one hour a week with AJ and some time at home.
6. Evaluate - let’s take a look at how things are working.
7. Adjust the plan as needed.
8. Create a strategy to continue wellness improvement at home.
There are many ways that private yoga lessons or yoga therapy can help. At the same time, it is not a “cure all.” If I don’t think I can help you, I’ll be up front and honest about it, AND try to find someone who can help. $275 - 4 one-hour private sessions
Copyright 2013. AJ Yoga. All Rights Reserved.
The original reason I began my yoga journey, was to counter balance the crazy demands of being a professional classical musician. Music is still a great part of me. Lessons are available on flute, oboe, clarinet and saxophone. $60/hour.
Reiki is just another word for positive healing energy, which exists all around us at all times. It is a hands-on method of channeling life force energy to the client in order to restore a sense of wellness and ease. Think of it like an energy massage. When we feel tired, stuck or restless, reiki treatments help us to restore our well-being. Here's a great video explanation. Treatments can last 30 - 60 minutes. Please call or email to schedule your appointment. $60/hour.